Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 13

Hey there blogger friends!

It has been a few days since my last post. Here is the update:

My hair is no longer falling out like it was. I am shocked and amazed that I have been taking Biotin for a every day for a solid week :)  I switched to the high potency (5000mcg) instead of the smaller one that you had to take 5 times a day. That was definitely not my cup of tea. The one vitamin is much easier! I also changed my shampoo and conditioner from Mane N Tail to a different one. So far, so good! It could be my imagination, but I'm definitely not losing as much hair!


The bruise is completely gone now. All that's left is the insertion wound, and it's scabbed over. It only ever hurts if I hug someone too tight or if I cross my arms too tight (like when it's cold out), because my hand goes under that part of my arm. 


***WARNING! THE NEXT PART OF THIS POST MAY CONTAIN ONE OR MORE "TMI'S"*** 
If that doesn't bother you, then keep reading :)

I'm one of those women who tracks my period to the day, so I knew I was due for my period on March 15th. The Ides of March, of course. ha ha

But I was a little surprised when it actually arrived on March 15th (2 days ago) because I was told that Implanon usually throws your menstrual cycle off whack. Everything was (and is) pretty normal. I had some minor cramps the day before, spotting on the 15th and 16th, and it turned into full fledged period this morning. I was cramping a little this morning, but no more that if I were on my normal cycle. I have also had some...er...stomach issues. That usually happens around my time, but not to this extent. This has been going on for a few days.

I'm praying that this doesn't turn into a 6 month long period. (Really, who wants that on her wedding night??) With how normal it has been so far, I'm thinking its going to end normally as well. At least I hope.

On a more positive note, I haven't had a migraine in a week now! It's a minor victory, but a victory nonetheless! I'm thinking now that it had to do with my period coming on. When I was in middle school, I ALWAYS got them right before my period. Hmmmm......


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment