Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 5

Hey blogger friends :) 
 I just wanted to post a super quick update.

The insertion point feels fine. No pain except when I press it...and that's just a "bruisy" kind of pain....but perhaps I shouldn't touch it. ha 

I don't feel moody or over emotional like I did with the Depo shot. I haven't been eating more than normal and I don't think I've gained any weight. 

On a slightly less positive note, I have noticed alot more hair coming out in the shower. It's kind of excessive. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but this really concerns me. I have been trying to grow out my hair for my wedding, so I've been really aware of it for the past few months.  I use Mane & Tail, olive oil leave in conditioner and (attempt) to take Biotin every day.Weird but true. :)

But like I mentioned in my first post, I have an awful time remembering to take any kind of pill. So I haven't been taking Biotin like I should. ;)

There is also the possibility that this is a combination of the Depo Shot and Implanon, both of which may cause hair loss. So this could have been happening before the implant.

I'm still holding out hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment